Expressions of Interest – Community Representation on the Geographe Catchment Council
Community positions on the Geographe Catchment Council are currently available.
• Have links to the community (e.g. membership of existing community organisations, work associations etc.)
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Understanding of natural resource management issues.
• Live within the Geographe Catchment.
• Willing to obtain a National Police Certificate if selected as a member of GeoCatch.
• Understanding of and/or demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience on a community-based board
• Farming and/or an agricultural background would be advantageous.
How to Apply
1. Download and complete the “Member Application Form 2023”.
2. Address the selection criteria in a maximum of a 3-page document. More information on the selection criteria and application process can be found in “Geographe Catchment Council Information for applicants”.
3. Provide an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (resume)
For more information, download: Board essentials; Good governance guide – Board skills, knowledge and experience.
Return your documents via post, e-mail or by hand by 4.30pm Friday 24th February 2023 to:
Executive Officer, Geographe Catchment Council
By hand: 72 Duchess Street Busselton.
Postal: PO Box 269, Busselton WA 6280
Phone: (08) 9781 0111